No one sitting on the couch watching Netflix with dry tight skin feeling. I have normal to oily skin but whenever coldness kicking in, my skin feels tight and dehydrated. Wearing makeup can be very challenging as it gives me discomfort feeling on the skin. That’s why I’m so excited when I received Clinelle products from Clozette ID for review purposes. For those who don’t know, Clinelle products are well tolerated with dermatologist tested and they are all imported with the newest technology in the lab such as USA, France and Korea. Also, the products are formulated with 7 secrets to the happy skin ”7 no’s”:
- No artificial colors
- No artificial fragrance
- No comedogenic
- No mineral oil
- No SD-Alcohol
After a couple of weeks for the test drive, sure it’s the time to share with you my experience.
PureSwiss Hydracalm Serum (20mL Rp. 279.000,-)
What is it?
Its an intensive serum that has 3 hydra calm actions:
Provide skin calming action that helps to calm, restore and defend skin problems such as skin sensitisation caused by environmental agression.
Pure Swiss Thermal Water
A hydra booster that instantly infuses hydration to maximise protection of the skin.
Natural Phyto Hyaluronic Acid
Locks in moisture for 72 hours, restores unique water binding ability to replenish moisture for long lasting hydration.
It claimed to lock in moisture for 72 hours with visible result within 3 days. At first, I was sceptical that this would retain the moisture for only a little while. I can’t expect the consistency of serum to really preserve hydration for that certain period of time. But when I pop it on my skin, right of the bat I was quite impressed by how it makes my skin feel. It sinks in very quickly but at the same time, it deposits enough hydration. It’s quite watery and it almost like I don’t really need anything on top of that. For the sake of review, I only use this at night and soon when I woke up in the morning, my skin felt plumped and nourished. Plus, it smells so good and relaxing, nothing intense and a tad floral scent.
So far, I have been really enjoying this serum to use alone or with moisturizer on top of it. I also mix it with the foundation to achieve natural-finish makeup and it works beautifully. What not to love? It’s affordable and delivers proven result.
Clinelle Whiten Up EE CreamSPF 50 PA+++ ( 30mL Rp. 269.000,-)
In case you don’t know what is EE cream, it’s basically a tinted moisturizer that combines skincare and makeup in one. It’s like killing two birds with one stone. It features 3 active complexes:
- Anti Aging & Whitening: Purple Rice Extract & Peptide. Purple Rice Extract prevents melanin formation for fairer skin. It enhances effect of vitamin C and whitening function by 2.5 times. Anti-Aging Peptide reduces in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Skin Hydration: Aqua Capsule & Hyaluronic Acid. Locks in moisture for all-day hydration, leaving skin smooth and soft. Hyaluronic Acid works as moisture magnet. It can hold up to approximately 1000 times its own weight in moisture. It binds moisture on the skin effectively.
- Skin Protection: Sea Buckthorn & Chamomile. Anti-oxidant to boost skin defence, soothes and calms skin sensitivity. Sea Buckthorn Extract is highly nutritive fruit that contains vitamin A, C, E& K, mineral elements, free amino acids and flavonoids
It also delivers 15 beauty benefits for all skin types:
1. HYDRATES like moisturizer
2. REFINE PORES like toner
3. WHITEN and prevent skin darkening
4. ANTI-AGING REPAIR to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
5. SKIN RENEWAL for supple skin
6. PROTECTS with SPF 50 PA+++ like sunscreen
7. SOOTHES & CALMS skin sensitivity
8. FIGHTS BACTERIA to prevent blemishes
9. SKIN DEFENSE with antioxidants
10. CONTROLS OIL for matte finish
11. COLOUR CORRECT to even out skin tone
12. BLURS FLAWS (dark spots) like concealer
13. SMOOTHES like primer
14. COVERS like foundation
15. WATER RESISTANT for longer lasting make-up
They came in two shades, ivory and natural. I got in the shade ivory and it just matches my skin tone perfectly. I approach new tinted moisturizer products with extreme hesitation as I have grown so accustomed to the tinted moisturizer I know perform best. But hey, this has the edge over anything I have tried before! I have been living in this world without coughing wind of this product is futile, where I at, really? This is my new jam!
I love how it delivers enough coverage (natural-finish) with a tad glow from within. It blends like a dream and decently buildable to add more coverage to the blemishes area. The way it feels on the skin is just nothing like before! It hydrates my skin and keeps the dry away with the Miracle Aqua Capsule which is that’s why it’s legit feels so fresh once I put it on the skin.
Most importantly, it long last! I sometimes do touch up during the day to refresh the look to keep the SPF in place, because you need SPF wherever and whenever you are! It also performs really well with cream products on top of it (blush, bronzer etc). I was drawn to this! Ugh, obsessed!
I encourage you to check these products at their website which you find here: Clinelle
*Although these products were sent to me for review purposes, all opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and I don’t receive any money for this post. This review is based off my own experiences and shouldn’t be confused with expert advice.